• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

visitor vs reigstered vs paid member

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was not sure if I should put a new thread in the mess hall or in conversations, so I tried to check what difference the paid membership made in accessing forums. I logged out and I noticed that as not-registered visitor, I do not see and cannot access the forum line "conversations" either.

Let me get this right:
- Conversations is open to all registered members, but not to visitors?
- Mess hall is only open to paid members?

In reality, today topics between the two threads/boards are largely overlapping although the description of what should go in each board differ?

Next question. I presume/hope/expect that by now, most if not all active and regular posters are paid members or are we paid members still a very small group inside the active group?

DanM7890

To your last comment:

The price to become a paid member is nowhere near the amount of information you receive. This hobby isn't a cheap one as we all know, and a small donation to get a site like this running is hands down the cheapest thing you will do and it also helps promote the hobby because when I search for ANYTHING military vehicle related which site shows up first on google? Just my .02..

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Conversations still needs a MV/Military related discussion. Mess hall does not. Paid membership is still a smaller subset of the total membership of the board.