• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Volt Gauge Mounting Bezel Needed

chevymike

Hi all,

I am working on my custom gauge panel and it would be really helpful if I can get the following piece from someone who has a damaged/cracked bezel. The M1010 I have has an extra hole for the rear door light so I need one from an M1008 or M1009 or model that just has the single gauge in it. I don't need the gauge nor the bezel, so drill out the two rivets and mailing this should be fairly simple/cheap. In the red circle is what I am looking for.

gauge mount_LI.jpg

PM me if you have one and can ship it.

Thanks,
Mike

Russm

I moved all my gauges up here, it's just a 1/8" aluminum sheet. If/when I ever add A/C it's going to vent out through that bezel you're looking for.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

chevymike

I thought I would update this thread to show what I was doing with this bezel. This is for some factory indicator lights that are loss with the removal of the factory gauges.

0208201045a.jpg

0208201113.jpg

0208201127_HDR.jpg

0208201434_HDR.jpg