• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Want/sell/trade MVPA HUNTSVILLE 2012

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Dug a couple of these litter carriers out of the barn and some 2 ton scissor jacks and hmmwv/M101A2-3 M1101-02 and cucv truck lug wrenches. Jacks were BII for the HMMWV work well with the previous MV's and trailers.

Make sure you ID yourself as being on SS for discount.

Attachments

Last edited:

Theo

HI I will take 10 Hmmwv Kits, Please tell Tony 3 Gallons of Dot 5 I have table #185 at Huntsville, I will pay you at the convention, THANKS THEO Member#1731 33Years

zout

I am looking and have been looking for just display medical stuff for the M43.

Not looking to pay gold prices as this is just display and not MVPA quality rebuilt - exact - perfection quality - but dang close.

Just looking to add a few visual items that may have been used in the 43 - I do have two stretchers already and an IV.

If you have anything let me know.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Any Mog or Pinz owners need the correct German NATO shovel NSN 5120-12-120-5615). Is much more used than these pics (from another thread), but has the same markings. I can bring it to the Convention if someone is interested. Current new price in Europe is 26 Euros.

Attachments

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Any Mog or Pinz owners need the correct German NATO shovel NSN 5120-12-120-5615). Is much more used than these pics (from another thread), but has the same markings. I can bring it to the Convention if someone is interested. Current new price in Europe is 26 Euros.
Mike I will take it, will make a great flapjack flipper on the TFK, I'll be at W8 plus I need your advise on pricing some MKT stuff I am bringing.

zout I have one set of litter stands left that now have your name on them, till you take them or nixs them. I am pretty sure the other Med stuff I have is not period correct Nylon, not canvass aid bags.

zout

Awesome on the litter stand - thank you. Gimp also donated an item as well.

I will be the fella at the ground being led on a leash cause I cannot be trusted to be controlled.

I have RON coming as well and have worked out accomodations as well so he can participate in holding my leash [thumbzup]. Sounds like a great gathering ahead - sure looking forward to it all.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I have a cheap motel that will give convention rates to us......36 bucks a night if you do min three nights. It is south on Memorial Parkway about 8 miles from the convention center.

It ain't the Hilton but it's clean, cheap and is owned by a veteran.

PM for contact info.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I have a cheap motel that will give convention rates to us......36 bucks a night if you do min three nights. It is south on Memorial Parkway about 8 miles from the convention center.
It ain't the Hilton but it's clean, cheap and is owned by a veteran.
PM for contact info.
Hey wait a minute...ain't that where "Sandpaper Sally" hangs out??

Well...at least that's what I heard...:roll:

Attachments

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Awesome on the litter stand - thank you. Gimp also donated an item as well.

I will be the fella at the ground being led on a leash cause I cannot be trusted to be controlled.

I have RON coming as well and have worked out accomodations as well so he can participate in holding my leash [thumbzup]. Sounds like a great gathering ahead - sure looking forward to it all.
Gosh...I just put BabyBear on strip alert.

I'm afraid with Doc, Marvin and some other CAMO Crewmembers coming we are gonna need another "leash holder"!!:jumpin:

Attachments

zout

I did see that place on the motel listings and it got my attention - the place was called:
Cockroach Kingdom Motel and eatery ?? go figure.

Theo

Back To Parts

HMMWV C Pillar black carc, New in box $40.00 HMMWV Jack 3.5 ton with carrying bag New $75.00 Please E mail your needs THANKS THEO

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I am looking for some shelter commo parts, CX-2299 retrans control box, UCG-74 teletypewriter, Military field fax machine and 1 M151 corner antenna brackets.

I also have a bunch of M1030B1 motorcycle parts, let me know what you are looking for and will put it on the trailer.

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks