• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Want/sell/trade MVPA HUNTSVILLE 2012

zout

I did hear a vicious rumor there were going to be "cherries" near or around the LZ.
Less than one week away and I cannot tell you all that are either going - visiting - pilphering - begging - how much I need to get away and spend time with real people again.

Looking forward to being at the event or one like it for the first time and seeing everyone and tell BS lies to each other. Not to mention picking up some goodies and spending some cha ching while we are there.

Counting down.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Likewise!!! only thing missing is a campfire with a BS ring and trail ride.
Almost forgot have NOS American made M416/M100 trailer lunettes, they will fit a WWII jeep trailer but will not be correct.

Attachments

Last edited:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Now don;t temp me - I have a tripod and if tested at the hotel I bet I can achieve a campfire in the parking log.
Heck, after a couple quarts of cherry juice/hooch water have been consumed we might just start a bonfire in the hotel lobby using whatever furniture and curtains etc. are available.:roll:

I'll bring some marshmallows!!:-D

Attachments

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
3dangus. I,m going to the show I can bring your stuff to your door step if you like.

CH

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
3dangus. I,m going to the show I can bring your stuff to your door step if you like.

CH

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks