• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WANTED: Local M35s in KY March 2-4

Tranham

Hi,

We have an upcoming WWII tactical re-enactment at a KY National Guard site March 2-4 2012. This is a closed event not open to spectators. We are looking for 2 1/2 ton and larger cargo trucks to move reneactors around the training areas on Sat March 3 only. Fuel compensation is available. Please contact me directly if you think you can attend and help.

Also looking for any and all WWII vehicles.

:D Robert Nitsche

Tranham@hotmail.com

President SHAEF

Southern Historical Armor Education Foundation, INC

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I may can make it with a couple of trucks. I used to go to Greenville pretty often when Hammonds yard was still there.

Tranham

Thanks for the help. At most I can use 3 trucks above the 3 already commited. Please email me directly with a estimate of what $ it will take to get you up on Sat for the entire day. If you need a place to sleep at Wendell Ford I can take care of that also.

I used to get parts for my Dads M151 up in Greenville at Hammonds. I miss that place.

Robert

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks