• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WANTED: Local M35s in KY March 2-4

Tranham

Hi,

We have an upcoming WWII tactical re-enactment at a KY National Guard site March 2-4 2012. This is a closed event not open to spectators. We are looking for 2 1/2 ton and larger cargo trucks to move reneactors around the training areas on Sat March 3 only. Fuel compensation is available. Please contact me directly if you think you can attend and help.

Also looking for any and all WWII vehicles.

:D Robert Nitsche

Tranham@hotmail.com

President SHAEF

Southern Historical Armor Education Foundation, INC

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I may can make it with a couple of trucks. I used to go to Greenville pretty often when Hammonds yard was still there.

Tranham

Thanks for the help. At most I can use 3 trucks above the 3 already commited. Please email me directly with a estimate of what $ it will take to get you up on Sat for the entire day. If you need a place to sleep at Wendell Ford I can take care of that also.

I used to get parts for my Dads M151 up in Greenville at Hammonds. I miss that place.

Robert