• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wanting a deuce for UMO

ducer

rmgill gave the best advice so far. Once you learn about them and drive one you will have a totaly different opinion, I guarantee it. As for putting any electronics in it rofl forget it unless they are waterproof. You'll be lucky to keep your own a$$ dry in the rain and that is with a good hard top never mind a canvas one. But remember they ARE cool.

Denny

rmgill

I've driven mine from Atlanta to Pennsylvania and back twice now so I've seen a bit of weather in them. They can be made a bit more livable and you can run electronics in them. I have a voltage converter in mine to get 12 volts. it works just fine. I also bought new windscreens with fresh rubber gaskets which helps a great deal on water in the cab area. A good top is also important.

They are fun trucks and I have been exceedingly pleased to have mine for as long as I have. As austere as they are, they can be a bit of a trial to drive.