• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Warbirds over Monroe, NC Nov 8-9th

wilfreeman

I know the people with the MV/WWII setup, they will be back next year with a lot more! The COBRA rides were expensive ($500), but well worth it!
Shows you how much I know about helicopters! Planes in general. After reviewing the pictures my wife took, I realized that she didn't take any of the P51s. Of course, she knows less about them than I do, so I can't blame her since I didn't tell her what to take.

Attachments

Another Ahab

Shows you how much I know about helicopters! Planes in general. After reviewing the pictures my wife took, I realized that she didn't take any of the P51s. Of course, she knows less about them than I do, so I can't blame her since I didn't tell her what to take.
Blame her anyway-

- Pump some excitement into the Marriage

EWhytsell

Here's a few pics I took that turned out pretty good, the sun angle wasn't really great for lighting up the birds. The other side of the runway would have been ideal.

IMG_7320.jpgIMG_7335.jpgIMG_7380.jpg

Monkeyboyarmy

Its great to see Jim Tobul's corsair back in the air. He had a landing accident in may. I got to meet the crew at Sun-N-Fun in April. Talked about when his father Joe flying it for many years.

Last edited:

Another Ahab

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks