• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Water Buffalo

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you find one, expect to pay over $1K if it can handle potable water. I bought one on GL for $909 (plus tax and the 10% fee). I also bought one retail for $1,200.

M1075

Does it need to be potable? If not, you might also consider a M105 trailer and 600 gallon fuel pod. Several have been going through GL at Fort Riley.

dm22630

Use 275 gallon IBC containers. They are used in food processing @ fruit plants, used for road paint, etc. Once cleaned....they are excellent.

They fit in the back of a standard pickup truck/small trailer.

You can get them for $70 bucks a piece....

2cents

Attachments

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
dm22630 said:
Use 275 gallon IBC containers. They are used in food processing @ fruit plants, used for road paint, etc. Once cleaned....they are excellent.

They fit in the back of a standard pickup truck/small trailer.

You can get them for $70 bucks a piece....

2cents
That's what I use to carry water around on my farm. Sometimes you'll find them that's had some pretty nasty stuff in them :shock: but I've cleaned them and while I wouldn't take a drink the livestock don't seem to mind :D .

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Don't you love this site a relively new guy needs something he gets great advice and another relatively new guy offers a great answer. Welcome to the site both of you and I am sure you will find that this is a great site every day you get more out of it.

mlwats1@hotmail.com

i like the IBC containers they are light and plastic they do not cost a lot $50 so they are not 400 gallons but two of them are over 400 gallons and under $100 you don't have a dedicated trailer for water the IBC will fit nicely in a deuce bed or any flat bed!!

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like to me that would be a problem dropping water on the livestock with that thing.

You were talking about the plane, right?

steve

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks