• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

wedding at the 2012 haspin rally?

greenjeepster

How about having two weddings?
One for family and one for Steel Soldiers.

That way everybody's happy 2cents
That's what we did. We got married on a business trip to Vegas and when we got back we had another ceremony for the family back here in Dayton.

Win-Win

Well, except for being married.............. :)
My Wife and I did the same thing... Official wedding in May of 2003 and then the ceremony for the family in July. Worked out quite well.
The down side is you have two anniversaries and will be expected to celebrate both.

Last edited:

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry to hear that, everyone was looking forward to it (probably not as much as you guys were but...)

You could have it on a shoestring budget and then have the real one later...

indy4x4fab

Banned
Well the main problem is that we had some what we thought where set in stone, and they backed out witch cause the funds to basicly get cut in half, so I asked the wife this, witch do you want to do have a wedding or go to haspen? She chose haspen and we agreed we would push back the wedding to give to funds a little more time to recover and still be able to go to haspen.

I think I got a keeper she chose haspen over the wedding.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks