• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Welcome from the UK

paulbish

hello there

Been a Militaria collector most of my life and have now added a 1953 Dodge M37 to the collection, its the largest item so far (well smaller than the GP Medium I have but you know what mean...)

Some pictures in the current markings can be found here;

http://www.rolling-thunder.org.uk/PhotoAlbum16/DSC00635_jpg_view.htm
http://www.rolling-thunder.org.uk/PhotoAlbum16/DSC00656_jpg_view.htm

It will be re-marked as a 5th SFGA vehicle to match my living history group -----MACV-SOG: A Unit of Modern Forces Living History Group -----

I hope to add a M101 trailer at some point to

/Paul

paulbish

Thanks for the feedback, the truck is MINT! Was an airforce truck based on a base in the UK. Not sure which one yet but only done 28,000 miles. It still has the airforce blue in the engine bay. When it was painted OD about 7 years back I had new recon gearbox, starter motor, wiring loom, distributed etc. It jut needs rear canvas tilt.

Then the trailer... And maybe a REO, MUTT etc

paulbish

Thanks for the feedback

Thanks for the feedback, the truck is MINT! Was an airforce truck based on a base in the UK. Not sure which one yet but only done 28,000 miles. It still has the airforce blue in the engine bay. When it was painted OD about 7 years back I had new recon gearbox, starter motor, wiring loom, distributed etc. It jut needs rear canvas tilt.

Then the trailer... And maybe a REO, MUTT etc

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from the smitten mitten. I enjoyed the pictures posted. Looked like a fun time. I especially like the camo cover in pic # 2.

Your in good company around here.:beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks