• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Welcome from the UK

paulbish

hello there

Been a Militaria collector most of my life and have now added a 1953 Dodge M37 to the collection, its the largest item so far (well smaller than the GP Medium I have but you know what mean...)

Some pictures in the current markings can be found here;

http://www.rolling-thunder.org.uk/PhotoAlbum16/DSC00635_jpg_view.htm
http://www.rolling-thunder.org.uk/PhotoAlbum16/DSC00656_jpg_view.htm

It will be re-marked as a 5th SFGA vehicle to match my living history group -----MACV-SOG: A Unit of Modern Forces Living History Group -----

I hope to add a M101 trailer at some point to

/Paul

paulbish

Thanks for the feedback, the truck is MINT! Was an airforce truck based on a base in the UK. Not sure which one yet but only done 28,000 miles. It still has the airforce blue in the engine bay. When it was painted OD about 7 years back I had new recon gearbox, starter motor, wiring loom, distributed etc. It jut needs rear canvas tilt.

Then the trailer... And maybe a REO, MUTT etc

paulbish

Thanks for the feedback

Thanks for the feedback, the truck is MINT! Was an airforce truck based on a base in the UK. Not sure which one yet but only done 28,000 miles. It still has the airforce blue in the engine bay. When it was painted OD about 7 years back I had new recon gearbox, starter motor, wiring loom, distributed etc. It jut needs rear canvas tilt.

Then the trailer... And maybe a REO, MUTT etc

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from the smitten mitten. I enjoyed the pictures posted. Looked like a fun time. I especially like the camo cover in pic # 2.

Your in good company around here.:beer: