• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Well, It's gone.

L1A1

I'll Bet you sold it to a guy from the g838, guy named Matt? I know he was looking at one in Kansas.

Rick

Then again, Matt doesn't have long hair? Maybe not then. Kansas must have a bunch of 715 for sale.

Rick

No it wasn't me but this was the M715 I was (seriously) considering. Glad it's going to a good home so I don't have to worry about it:).

I sure hope we get to have as much fun on Jeff's M818 add when it posts:beer:

Matt, AKA WC Matt, AKA L1A1, AKA Buggy Man, AKA MikeOneSix......and I'm sure there are a few others that I can't remember right off hand :whistle:

biggestc69

Ya we made it home safely Jeff (after installing the right sized ball :shock: lol ), and your right I think it must have been fate! There wasn't a time I didn't get on Steel Soldiers after that and didn't look to see if it was still there. Got her running again, off a temporary gas tank. I don't know what's in the end of the pickup tube in the tank but trying to run air and wire through it did nothing. No big deal all stuff I expected and I'm totally happy with the vehicle and the way it all played out. Getting a parts list ready so we can have her going hopefully here in the next few months, still got a few things to work out on the M1008 first. Is there a good online source to get parts for these old trucks? I saw several online just browsing around but was wondering if anyone had dealt with a really good and fair priced source. The addiction is spreading and I'm getting too many irons in the fire, lol.

Last edited:

KsM715

I know a BUNCH of us started over there.
Thats where I started. Got the truck, found the "Zone" started researching, and BAM, I found SS, then 5ton and a shelter, several trailers, a deuce, and about 6 million OD green trinkets that now fill the shelter.

Is there a good online source to get parts for these old trucks?
Try M715zone.com Its like SS only its M715 specific and those guys will be able to point you in the right direction for part sources.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks