• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Westy & Michelle's wedding

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Michelle and Rich:
This is great news of course I am only about 6,500 miles away so I will have to send prayers and hopes for a long and loving marriage. Our 27th anniversary was this year once again stationed far from my loving wife who understands the rigors of being an Army wife, it really is the toughest job in the Army.

I can only suggest that you keep a commitment to praying together as it is amazing what coming before God almighty does for a relationship between a husband and wife. If you PM me your snail mail address I will send you something for your new lives together.

Marriage truely is the foundation of our country and keeping yours healthy requires unconditonal love from both of you. I will keep you in my prayers.

God bless and please post some of the wedding pictures I am sure you will be a beautiful bride. Do you know if Rich is going to wear his dress blues or class A uniform for the wedding?

oilcan

Congrats!

You know if you could wait another 3 1/2 weeks, you could get hitched at Haspin... ;)

Tanner

All invited to attend? Wow! Of course, that's just a wee bit out of my sales territory...

Congratulations!

Gee, I'm gonna' miss the exchanging of the dog-tags...

"Tanner"

Alredneck

Banned
since WI would it be lacrouse? ( free beer is good beer even for yankee beer naw lacrouase or however you spell it aint half bad ) Have fun you to that way to far for me and ole apoc to drive right now.

2027Deuce

Did you say Kansas? Ft. Riley? Thats only a hop skip and a jump from here! Congrats to both of you! Wish you all the best together, lots of little ones and lots of big green ones!

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Trust me, you won't want me there :twisted: Just kidding. It is a bit of a trek from my end of the country. You could web cast it 8) Tell me what time the reception starts and i'll crack a barley beverage at that exact time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks