• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wet Sleeves leaking coolant into oil MEP-006a

Guyfang

Staff member
That was something we never used. If we had a real cold day, and had problems starting, we took off the outside air filter. Lit a propane torch, and held it in front of the air filter housing. Cranked it over, and it would start in less then 15-20 seconds. Every time. Who needs ether? 48 bucks a bottle? Stop it!! Just think of how much beer you could buy with $48.00.

In the early 70's, ether was a controlled item. Some of the boys used to huff it. I can think of better ways to kill my brain cells.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks