• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What all MEP models do members have?

Isaac-1

There was a selller on ebay selling them for $10 each a couple of months ago, I bought a couple of spares then the seller id was nroelle you might check to see if he has more , there is another seller with 4 for $130 or so listed now.

Ike

PaulbusMax

003A from San Antonio last year. My first EUC which took forever, while waiting ,the two new batteries that were with the gen were stolen. Who ever did that is a prick. Had to disassemble IP, was gummed up. Cleaned nasty fuel tank, new filters, oil, runs great.

3dAngus

Like new Mep-003 in perfect condition. Less than 100 hours. One battery was weak and needs replacing, and that is about it. Don't really need anything outside of the 10K, which will run my whole house, which is all electric. Maybe later I might need a 3K for the back of a truck.

84blue69

I have 016a,017a that run just need the natural gas conversion cause boy them lil bugers get thirsty. A 025a that needs some attention and a 300 ampwelder with the 4a-084 engine, I belive it ays hobart on it somewhere but i cant find any information on it i looked here and smokestack. There is no identification on it any more:confused:.

derf

Currently have two 701As (for sale), one 016D(keeper), one 30D36R(smallest Diesel gen, I think), one 016E (5kW future project), one 003A (running but ongoing project).

ETN550

I have two 016Bs.

Condition was very good to excellent. Due to the draining of the fuel the fuel tank needed a good wiping out (plastic tank is nice) and the fuel pump strainer and plungers needed cleaning on the aux pump. One unit needed an injector rebuild to fix a light black smoke problem and the other needed the shutdown solenoid wire connector fixed.

They were "CARC" painted in'08 and burnt the smelly paint off of the exhaust system the first few hours of loaded running. so maybe never loaded since '08??

Paid top, top dollar at GL but very satisfied. Still worth much more compared to retail units available :)

DSCN2984.jpg

Last edited:

storeman

I have 2 MEP-002a units. One runs well, the other runs but needs work. Have a MEP-003a which is feeding parts to the others, but I may shift my efforts to it if the poor 002 doesn't come around.
Jerry

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks