• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What can you get for $45

offroaddiesel

kenny ,if you want to double your profit i will give you 90 on the trailer,lol,nice find, also is that an old steamline i see in your pics,almost bought one,dont need it but kinda cool to have steve

ida34

Paul knows the trailer in question. New tires now. You can tell I was expecting it by my watching you in the mirror. I am planning to pull off all the wood and put down some metal plate and take out the extra 10 inches of deck height.

For everyone else, Paul was helping me out on a recovery from Columbus. He was driving my Excursion with the trailer in question with a cucv on it. I was leading the way with my other cucv towing my M103 trailer. At one point I was checking the rear view and saw smoke coming from the driver's side of the trailer. Slight but visible. I called Paul on the radio and told him to pull over. If I remember right he thought I had a tire problem until I ran to the trailer to check the tire. We caught it before it got really bad. Right when it was starting to go down. That was good because these are the old large pattern four bolt rims like the really old VW beetle rims. It took me forever to find some spares.

As usual, Paul was doing me a huge favor.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Think you see the neighbors 66 Airstream. Not bad on the inside but not much to look at.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Kenny, thats probably what gets posted on the Airstream website. "Is that an army truck you got there?" No Its the neighbor's. really helpful during a hurricane, but not much to look at...

BFR

Rocket Surgeon
gimpyrobb said:
Kenny, thats probably what gets posted on the Airstream website. "Is that an army truck you got there?" No Its the neighbor's. really helpful during a hurricane, but not much to look at...
:lol:

Tanner

Sad part is that tires cost more than the initial trailer investment... :lol:

Nice trailer! A little Brasso & she'll shine!

Tanner

ida34

I think this whole thread is just a way for Kenny so show all of us he has a nice M108 to pick stuff up with. Thanks for rubbing it in. Like you couldn't just roll it off the trailer. Quit playing around. :roll:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That trailer would take off with me if I tried to roll it down the ramps. As far as the M108, its a 55 year old truck, nothing like the current crop of M816 owners we have. Tires are 900x16 and other than some minor checking, have perfect tread. BTW, I've offered the trailer to Matt from GreenGem. He has given me way too much stuff in the past to sell it to him.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks