• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What Deuce a m49 fuel Deuce and half go for

calvin3103

I Found M49 duce and a half fuel truck was wounder what thay go for its in good condition, new tires also low hours little rust cracked windshield clean little rust on fenders, soft top good condition thay want 5k and wont buge.

What it looks like isn't as important as how/if it runs. If it is in fact mechanically sound, five-grand sounds about right. Are you planning to leave it a fuel truck, or sell the tank and bob it, or just convert it to a M109A3, or M35A2? Does it have a hard top or soft top? Winch?
Of course if I don't say it, someone else will.
nopics

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Seeing that your location is HI, I am guessing 5K is a very good price.:doghead:

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What it looks like isn't as important as how/if it runs. If it is in fact mechanically sound, five-grand sounds about right. Are you planning to leave it a fuel truck, or sell the tank and bob it, or just convert it to a M109A3, or M35A2? Does it have a hard top or soft top? Winch?
Of course if I don't say it, someone else will.
nopics
Being that it is in Hawaii the salt air tends to turn metal into swiss cheese . Rust issues in Hawaii common.

That's a good point porkysplace, but when I went to Hawaii, I didn't see nearly as much vehicular cancer as I did when I was in Missouri where they salt the roads to melt the snow.
I saw cars there less than 5 years old that had half the quarter panel above the right rear wheel rotted so bad you could see what's in the trunk, but they ran fine!
:driver:

calvin3103

pic of the fuel truck/ look what if found

there not to good was trying to take a pic of my son

just found this tractor mulitfuel today also in the mountains of kunia he says it runs great for 1500 im drewling i hope he got this still cause im going for it

Attachments

Last edited:

calvin3103

i dont know

Didn't fuel trucks go sky high on GL a while back?
any thing in hawaii is big bucks i want the duce but not the tank ,i asked the guy if he would sell it without the tank, he said every thing goes as one for the first time in years DRMO has 9 five tons now waiting in there yard and there cherry, i hope no one bids them up .

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm pretty sure you won't get much competition on bidding from the contiguous 48.

;-)

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I am sorry, I have tourette syndrome. I sometimes post crazy sh!t for no reason.

BWAAAAAAAhahahaha.

Actually, what Porky said.

rustystud

It was a post in this thread that got deleted . Some guy wanting to sell M49 parts that brought up a 3 year old thread rather than paying to be a premium member.
That's been happening quite a few times recently. They will post a comment that starts out with "how much do you think this is worth ? " . Then when you respond they will send a PM asking if you want to buy it.

dilligaf13

That's been happening quite a few times recently. They will post a comment that starts out with "how much do you think this is worth ? " . Then when you respond they will send a PM asking if you want to buy it.
Dang, I was just about to ask how much my gold plated turd collection was worth. They're in great condition. Anyone? SS needs to implement a "party foul tracker". When members do stupid stuff, like trying to circumvent paying for a classified add, they receive a party foul demerit and are thereby able to be readily identified as a goober. Public shaming has strong corrective qualities...