• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What did you do to your deuce this week?

Jeepsinker

In the past couple of weeks i have installed my 11.00r20 NDTs on my truck, resealed a couple of hubs and replaced the seals, replaced the loaded mainshaft, bearings, and topcover of the transmission, installed a boost gauge, replaced my injectors, and turned my fuel up. I now have all five gears again, and can hit 7lbs of boost. Also replaced driver side headlight bucket and headlight ground wires. Managed to save my current set of Trucklite headlights.

Carlo

Modified a heat guard to fit over my soon to be installed Aero Turbine Muffler.
Gave it a bigger radius, and extended the mounting clamps to mount on the stack and not the muffler.
Saw no way the stock one would work View attachment 502015and not look even more out of place.
Sure image.jpgwould like like to hear what it sounds like with this new muffler. My old M35A2 is a little loud.

whatadeuce

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Read the instructions for the installation of my ARB Model # RD145 air locker. It is going into my M35A2. I will post pics when the project begins. Watch out mud-holes, here I come!

mjcdetroit

Made her into a convertible while I redo the hard top. In her second career, she was used to fight forest fires and had a thousand antennas and strobe lights on the roof.
uploadfromtaptalk1404406628041.jpguploadfromtaptalk1404406670856.jpguploadfromtaptalk1404406715130.jpg

Dipstick

Greased my chassis on Tuesday. Drove Brutus to work. Decided to double clutch upshifts. Much smoother! On the way home little cars and trucks were darting around me like goldfish in a tank of piranhas. Coasted up to their stopped asses at the next N.J. light....double clutch downshift and the next thing you know 6 tons of Whistler is blowing those rice burners to the weeds. Got Erik's window winders. Can't wait to install them.

RobM36A2

Drove my M36a2 to a car meet. Heard and felt a squeeking noise coming from the passenger side, but it went away after a few miles.
Guess it was from standing for 3 or 4 months.
Also remember the starting when hot issue? Now it was cooler outside, she started up nicely after an hour of sitting.
Before it was pull-start or ether..

Crush36

Just ordered 3 gallons of spay in bed liner for the back and 3 gallons of desert tan for the body.. Also ordered spin on filter kits for oil,primary fuel and secondary fuel, and ordered all new dash gauges.. And 2, 100 gallon diesel storage containers. Got a lot of work to do.

Rmtaunton

Ha there you are! For the life of me I couldn't remember your name on here but knew it ended in 36, nice to see you at parade and ogle your deuce. Btw I have two sprayers you can borrow anytime if your on this side of town, it's gonna take a lot of tan to cover that green.

Crush36

Awesome. Thanks. yeah I think your probably right about the tan, I'm sure I'll have to get more. The bed liner kits come with spray guns also. I'm going to borrow a friends air compressor so it will keep up. I'm going to start it next weekend.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks