• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What did you do to your deuce this week?

goodwithwood35

Steel Soldiers Supporter
New member from central CA here. Got my 395's installed using peashooter's adapters. Installed a remote brake fluid reservoir, new grease, new wheel cylinders, seals, fresh fluid and she stops on a dime and gives five cents change. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436164834.794790.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1436164851.199036.jpg

daytonatrbo

Stenciled on "TP 45", but you aired to "55"?
That sounded a bit off to me too.

I didn't do anything to my deuces other than put them to work.

Tried pulling a stump with one. The 6x6 worked nicely. The wimpy chain I tried did not.

Used the other to transport a whole tree worth of firewood to my parent's place. My father helped me fell a tree in exchange for the wood.

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
It being 92 in the shade, took a little drive to get chlorine for the pools. Turned it around in a shopping center. Never knew there was that many kids, 8 and under that went to movies in the summer.
I was going around the shopping center and the movie let out, hundreds of kids I idled/stopped for.
Most of them could have walked right up to the front axle without hitting their heads. Movie maybe have been "inside out".
We were all impressed. I am not going out again without the motion picture camera.

Last edited:

Capriceii

Deployed my "Mobile Command Center" to the Geauga County Fair Grounds, Burton Ohio, for 4th of July Patrol. She transported my Auxiliary Patrol unit, also in the picture.
IMG_20150704_163532_045.jpg

The King Machine

I fabricated 10 foot ramps to load my quad also. People think I'm nuts when they watch me riding up and down them. I cant figure out why.

I built them strong enough to act as traction mats for the truck too if needed.

They are heavy

Another Ahab

Finally scored some bows/staves to put my cover on, replaced my last wooden bench with a fiberglass one, installed a new light switch, new air horn and painted my bridge plate school bus yellow . She was a hit at the 4th of July parade
Your deuce looks great.

I've never noticed the canvas before with the reinforcement. Did you do that yourself?

bspellerin

Your deuce looks great.

I've never noticed the canvas before with the reinforcement. Did you do that yourself?
Thanks for the compliment and no, I didn't do anything except take it out of the box it was in, after 11 months of ownership. I guess I hadn't realized it was different, I'm still quite new to all this.

daytonatrbo

I fabricated 10 foot ramps to load my quad also. People think I'm nuts when they watch me riding up and down them. I cant figure out why.

I built them strong enough to act as traction mats for the truck too if needed.

They are heavy
Mu hope to build my own 3500lb or so crane for the back of my troop bed. It should be great for bikes and quads.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks