• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What did you do to your deuce this week?

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Someone posted a nice pic to the FB group of a truck all done up with hundreds of green christmas lights. Not sure if its the same truck or not, but I'm betting it is.

Nope.
Not the same truck. O

urs is just white LED's on the nose, and around the TOYS FOR TOTS banners on each side and then a pair of RED & GREEN Flood Lights on top of the outboard corners of the windshield frame.

Katavic918

Kloakndagr

Finally Install a 50 gallon auxiliary fuel tank, 100 gallons total. I also did the preventative maintenance recommended on my IBIS Tek light bar by a member here. He was right, I had the same issues, and my truck had less than 50 miles since the install. I also painted the light to match the truck, tan just ain't my color, seen enough of it to last a lifetime. I also installed the custom shifter boots that a member here sells, they fit perfect. I had a buddy make me new Stainless steel mounts, these were cleaner cut than what came with the boots. All in all, pretty productive week.

Valence

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Beautiful. You know, in Maryland you would have been arrested on weapons charges. Those trees would be cut down and that road would have been under construction for 3 years. On and you would probably get a ticket from a speed camera.
Bwhahah - I've been through part Maryland a few times - trees are a resource out here, and they don't grow like weeds as they do there! As for speeding - I dunno... how fast does an A3 accelerate? I though MVs were rated in fish for acceleration (1 fish, 2 fish, red fish, blue fish - :mrgreen: - I have no point to make here).

Last edited:

sandcobra164

Sold it! I know that will not be met with Love but I'm now in the 5 ton club with an M923. My Deuce was a great truck but someone had more money and they purchased it. I bought the 5 ton and save for a few issues, I've gotten it fixed up as well. 6 year's with the Deuce, it was a great truck. The 5 ton does better on the road to Durhamtown. 180 miles each way in a Deuce compared to doing it in an M923 will do it everytime.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks