• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What did you do to your deuce this week?

deuce2

I put the doner IP in today. With a little help from a good friend, the truck fored right up and purred like a kitten. This is the first time she has ran since 1984.

Another Ahab

I put the doner IP in today. With a little help from a good friend, the truck fored right up and purred like a kitten. This is the first time she has ran since 1984.
That's pretty good for having been in a "snooze" for over 32 years:

- If you give her a name, maybe you should consider Sleeping Beauty!

maa45069

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is a super impressive long time... how many hoses and little parts and pieces have you replaced... lol

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Seth_O

I drove mine for the first time in probably six months. I'm not great about getting it out routinely. I had to drive ~1hr to pick up some slate purchased off Craigslist on the cheap.

Seems like every time I start to think seriously about selling it because it doesn't get enough use, its not practical, I regularly spend money on it, etc, etc, etc; I end up needing to drive it for something and remembering how much I love it.

goodwithwood35

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did some work getting a de-milled M66 ring functional once again to put on my deuce. I picked it up super cheap a while back, along with the poles, cab reinforcement kit, and cradle. In between Cub scouts, soccer, pinewood derby, work, school, and life, I put about an hour a week on it. I'll do a full write up once I get it done and sort through all the pictures. But the deuce was a hit at the pinewood derby. Good excuse to drive the old girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks