• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What did you do to your deuce this week?

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter

FloridaAKM

I put one of those in the back of my Deuce cab interior for improved lighting @ night. The difference is that mine is painted white from the manufacturer & has an external wiring connection (which was bypassed). They work really great lighting up the cab instead of fumbling around looking for a flashlight.

rustystud

I put one of those in the back of my Deuce cab interior for improved lighting @ night. The difference is that mine is painted white from the manufacturer & has an external wiring connection (which was bypassed). They work really great lighting up the cab instead of fumbling around looking for a flashlight.
I wished you still had a few more of those lights to sell ! I bought a couple and stashed them away. Now I cann't find them !

FloridaAKM

You can't find them because they are probably still wrapped up in the plastic & foam that I shipped them in. If opened, you would not be able to miss them unless you crate stuff up. Good luck finding them.
I wished you still had a few more of those lights to sell ! I bought a couple and stashed them away. Now I cann't find them !

rustystud

You can't find them because they are probably still wrapped up in the plastic & foam that I shipped them in. If opened, you would not be able to miss them unless you crate stuff up. Good luck finding them.
I remember putting them in a sealed bucket with several other lights I wanted to keep safe. I have several storage rooms of stuff. All packed from floor to ceiling. If I made an extreme effort to find them it would probably take several days just to clean out one of the rooms. It makes me tired just thinking about it !

w250guy

Had the ol girl fired up the other day after the storm (had to see how she does in the snow). I’m actually a little surprised how well it did in the snow, it busted right through the plowed snow banks like they weren’t even there. Now I need a cargo cover for the bed so I don’t have to shovel all the white stuff out if I need it! I’ve got a video I’ll upload to YouTube and post a link of the truck blasting a snow bank.

Edit: https://youtu.be/ufd0zggYSlM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Ajax MD

Had the ol girl fired up the other day after the storm (had to see how she does in the snow). I’m actually a little surprised how well it did in the snow, it busted right through the plowed snow banks like they weren’t even there. Now I need a cargo cover for the bed so I don’t have to shovel all the white stuff out if I need it! I’ve got a video I’ll upload to YouTube and post a link of the truck blasting a snow bank.

Edit: https://youtu.be/ufd0zggYSlM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't forget to let a little air out of the tires for better traction.

davidb56

I got another load of firewood out of the forest. Its "green" birch, so its real heavy, and Im going to leave it there during the winter for traction instead of the 2K pound concrete blocks.

Another Ahab

I got another load of firewood out of the forest. Its "green" birch, so its real heavy, and Im going to leave it there during the winter for traction instead of the 2K pound concrete blocks.
Birch firewood?!!

You could harvest it as a cash crop:

- Folks pay the store chains around here big bucks for "pretty wood" to just lay there doing nothing in their fancy (useless) foreplaces!!

A1.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks