What did you do to your trailer today.

FloridaAKM

You were worried for nothing on that buy & recovery. It may have a few small issues, but it is still a great score. Congratulations on it all the way, auction pictures were poor compared to what you posted.

My deal is not working as well as the lift hydraulics blew a cylinder while I was unloading the trailer for the shop pickup Saturday!

FloridaAKM

Well, I discovered that a Gichner S-788 - G will not fit in a M-1102 or a M-105a2 after trying to load it with a forklift. Proves the old adage that you measure twice & it fits, rather than you try twice & it still won't fit. It seems that I really don't know what I think I do sometimes. Well, there is next week & the A/M34K-4a air launched missile trailer will have to be home to the shelter till I come up with a better platform. At least it will be home where I can start work on it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks