• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

what do you do to fit radials on your truck?

Trango

No idea on width. The 46's I have on it sit just fine, though.

Dude, so you're in the York Gulch area? Where is that? I drive I 70 every other weekend on the way up to summit. I will actually have the deuce at A Basin in April for my friend's annual ski party up there - we're going to use it as a band platform. :D

Bob

yorkgulch

I am off fall river road about 2 miles. If you get up this way stop by. I'll pm my phone no. What kind of tires did you go with?

yorkgulch

I am off fall river road about 2 miles. If you get up this way stop by. I'll pm my phone no. What kind of tires did you go with?

Dieselsmoke

readyman said:
M35A3 wheels.
Group buy?
Heck yeah, I've been thinking this same thing for a long time but never get the time during the day to contact them. If someone can set up a group buy I'm in and I know a lot of others would be too....of course depending on the price 8)

Trango

I could use some M35a3 wheels for my buggy. :)

Hi Randy, I sent you a message, but the tires, after looking at em again last night, are closer to 44's... they are 315-something R22.5 . I don't speak metric tire sizes, so I couldn't really tell you what that translates to!

They are the Bandag recaps available from TDS tire. They are all on Firestone carcasses, but they are just a standard on/off highway recap. I might sipe them eventually (probably by hand!) to improve wet pavement handling, but they look pretty offroad worthy.