• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

what do you do to fit radials on your truck?

Trango

No idea on width. The 46's I have on it sit just fine, though.

Dude, so you're in the York Gulch area? Where is that? I drive I 70 every other weekend on the way up to summit. I will actually have the deuce at A Basin in April for my friend's annual ski party up there - we're going to use it as a band platform. :D

Bob

yorkgulch

I am off fall river road about 2 miles. If you get up this way stop by. I'll pm my phone no. What kind of tires did you go with?

yorkgulch

I am off fall river road about 2 miles. If you get up this way stop by. I'll pm my phone no. What kind of tires did you go with?

Dieselsmoke

readyman said:
M35A3 wheels.
Group buy?
Heck yeah, I've been thinking this same thing for a long time but never get the time during the day to contact them. If someone can set up a group buy I'm in and I know a lot of others would be too....of course depending on the price 8)

Trango

I could use some M35a3 wheels for my buggy. :)

Hi Randy, I sent you a message, but the tires, after looking at em again last night, are closer to 44's... they are 315-something R22.5 . I don't speak metric tire sizes, so I couldn't really tell you what that translates to!

They are the Bandag recaps available from TDS tire. They are all on Firestone carcasses, but they are just a standard on/off highway recap. I might sipe them eventually (probably by hand!) to improve wet pavement handling, but they look pretty offroad worthy.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks