• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What does this fuel cap fit?

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I recently came into possession of a couple of generators, only one of them is missing the fuel cap. I was looking on E-bay last evening and saw a cap listed for I believe it was an m109, but it looked just like the one I need. I didn't bid on it because the auction was ending and didn't have enough time to ask the seller about it.

My question is this. The NSN of the cap I need is 2910-00-141-9758. What all pieces of equipment will this cap fit so I can be a more educated shopper? And, does anybody have an extra one lying around they would be willing to part with? Thanks in advance

Bill W

Both my 003A's came with this military fording fuel cap,I also had this same cap on my M-37 which means it will fit all the M-series vehicle tanks and vice/versa, just that a few of them don't require a vented cap.I don't know if it was a fluke that both my gensets had (on/off) vented caps or if they do require them.

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks