• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What does this fuel cap fit?

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I recently came into possession of a couple of generators, only one of them is missing the fuel cap. I was looking on E-bay last evening and saw a cap listed for I believe it was an m109, but it looked just like the one I need. I didn't bid on it because the auction was ending and didn't have enough time to ask the seller about it.

My question is this. The NSN of the cap I need is 2910-00-141-9758. What all pieces of equipment will this cap fit so I can be a more educated shopper? And, does anybody have an extra one lying around they would be willing to part with? Thanks in advance

Bill W

Both my 003A's came with this military fording fuel cap,I also had this same cap on my M-37 which means it will fit all the M-series vehicle tanks and vice/versa, just that a few of them don't require a vented cap.I don't know if it was a fluke that both my gensets had (on/off) vented caps or if they do require them.

Attachments

Last edited: