• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What exactly is an EUC for?

budman67

Sorry for this old thread revival, I typed in Canada in the GL search section here and found this thread.
Is it rare for these vehicles to be sold to Canadians?

trukhead

Sorry for this old thread revival, I typed in Canada in the GL search section here and found this thread.
Avoid the whole issue and bid on an item that is non-EUC controlled and you may do as you wish with the item.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you have the proper export paperwork, most of the items can be exported to Canada. Cost extra money .

Brian46

If you have the proper export paperwork, most of the items can be exported to Canada. Cost extra money .
Any idea on what paperwork that is? I am currently looking at a M931A1 in colorado for my farm in canada and the information I can find on exporting with an EUC in place is hard to find (for me anyways)

any help would be much appreciated.

Nonotagain

All it is, is a formal transfer of ownership from the federal gov't to a private indivdual. Now, let's see how your State treats that.
The EUC Is not the formal transfer of ownership, its the governments way of of placing a restriction on your disposal of property so that they know whom is purchasing items typically restricted to US sales only.

EUC items can be exported provided that the proper export paperwork is approved.

Your bill of sale from GL provides the ownership transfer.

The SF-97 provides you with a mechanism to transfer title from the US government to you for on road use.

You do not need the SF-97 if you're planning on scrapping the item or for a few states that don't title older vehicles.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks