• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What have you done to your 5 ton this week?

TechnoWeenie

Steel Soldiers Supporter
While I do enjoy an occasional romp around, ignoring the thread topic, methinks that a 2 page segway from the topic at hand may be a wee bit much...

Can we get back on topic please?

74M35A2

While I do enjoy an occasional romp around, ignoring the thread topic, methinks that a 2 page segway from the topic at hand may be a wee bit much...

Can we get back on topic please?
Not too many Segways here, Lad. Most are 6 wheelers, diesel powered (almost back on topic!).

gottaluvit

Ok. Used my 5-ton to pull both of my M1082s (one at a time, of course) out on pavement to tug to and fro getting the stuck brakes freed. Lesson learned is do not power wash any thing with air brakes without taking down the road a couple miles to dry the brakes out.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Fit like a glove. [thumbzup]

Was there a ramp?
Load the hmmwv onto the trailer then unhook it and back the 5 ton up to the rear of the trailer and drive in. Works alot better without troop seats. They made me take the grille guard off.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk