• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What have you done to your 5 ton this week?

TechnoWeenie

Steel Soldiers Supporter
While I do enjoy an occasional romp around, ignoring the thread topic, methinks that a 2 page segway from the topic at hand may be a wee bit much...

Can we get back on topic please?

74M35A2

While I do enjoy an occasional romp around, ignoring the thread topic, methinks that a 2 page segway from the topic at hand may be a wee bit much...

Can we get back on topic please?
Not too many Segways here, Lad. Most are 6 wheelers, diesel powered (almost back on topic!).

gottaluvit

Ok. Used my 5-ton to pull both of my M1082s (one at a time, of course) out on pavement to tug to and fro getting the stuck brakes freed. Lesson learned is do not power wash any thing with air brakes without taking down the road a couple miles to dry the brakes out.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Fit like a glove. [thumbzup]

Was there a ramp?
Load the hmmwv onto the trailer then unhook it and back the 5 ton up to the rear of the trailer and drive in. Works alot better without troop seats. They made me take the grille guard off.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks