What have you done to your 5 ton this week?

msgjd

Took the spare carrier off the parts M818 , built mounts and bolted it to the existing holes in the freightshaker's frame. Next step is to attach an aluminum slip-proof deck plate where the toolbox was. Never thought something from a 5-ton could improve a class-8 CMV and look good

Attachments

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I drove from KY to PA today. Went to KUBLOS SURPLUS to pick up a few things. New drivers door, new fenders, orings and a few odd things. Great guys up there. Really wanted to bring back a HEMMET.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

After wiping the slobber and drool off my face - Wow!! All kinds of wonderful green (and tan) toys!

Ajax MD

I drove from KY to PA today. Went to KUBLOS SURPLUS to pick up a few things. New drivers door, new fenders, orings and a few odd things. Great guys up there. Really wanted to bring back a HEMMET.

I was curious to know if they were still in business. Their website is very static and their Youtube videos showing their inventory are very old so I wasn't sure if they went under. Good to know.

Spyderman

I was curious to know if they were still in business. Their website is very static and their Youtube videos showing their inventory are very old so I wasn't sure if they went under. Good to know.
Yeah still in business. I am sure I will be back for more stuff. MYbe I can get him to let go of one of the S280 shelters he has. I need one.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks