• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What have you done to your CUCV today/lately - Part 2

DREDnot

The results of the floor covering are in...

Huge decrease in interior racket and heat transfer.
I can hear the engine through the open window... not through my feet into my skull.
Also, no more heat radiating up from below when not wanted.

ThermalCamera2017-11-10_02-23-01-0700.pngbefore

DSCN3540.jpg

ThermalCamera2018-01-01_17-38-09-0700.pngafter

ThermalCamera2018-01-01_17-39-20-0700.png

ThermalCamera2018-01-01_17-44-12-0700.png

TechnoWeenie

Steel Soldiers Supporter

cucvrus

The ambient temperature of the M1009 Crown of Thorns complete structure is 2* F. It will remain parked. Much more happiness and less pain and suffering for both of us in this weather. Drove my Cadillac Saturday and have been driving my new truck ever since. Better CUCV days will be upon us in the not too distant future. I am unable to access the Steel Soldiers web site from my home. It says error 53. IDK. But all is well. I hope I answered all my PM's in a timely manner. Happy New Year. Back to work.

dougco1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The ambient temperature of the M1009 Crown of Thorns complete structure is 2* F. It will remain parked. Much more happiness and less pain and suffering for both of us in this weather. Drove my Cadillac Saturday and have been driving my new truck ever since. Better CUCV days will be upon us in the not too distant future. I am unable to access the Steel Soldiers web site from my home. It says error 53. IDK. But all is well. I hope I answered all my PM's in a timely manner. Happy New Year. Back to work.
I wondered where you been, I thought you were in the dog house again.

SGT LongT

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks