• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What have you done to your CUCV today/lately - Part 2

Okie Cowboy

I fixed an electrical issue by driving down a rough country road at a moderat rate of speed.
Go to show after 2 weeks of cleaning,trouble shooting,and replacing parts go find a bumpy road and shake it
back in place.

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got the m1028 running yesterday. Signs show her fuel was "drained" by allowing her to idle until just empty enough to stall out and turn in. Now to tackled the infamous bent drive shaft problem. All around 9/10 condition. :clinto:

Attachments

AECS

No, they did not, but I am a product of the CA public school system, and an enlisted sailor, so my grammar is not very good...

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ordered a clutch kit and flywheel for the project truck. The ranger torque splitter is on the garage floor and the 465/205 in the bed off the M1008. The real fun starts when all the parts are here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks