• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What have you done to your CUCV today/lately - Part 2

cucvrus

The last one i had was a mess on the highway. I had a buckle on the rear beat a hole thru my new paint and I never knew it till I stopped. But I was thinking about it in the past but I sold the couple kits I had.

cucvrus

I think not. Imagine plowing snow with a bucket over your head and just a slit it the front to see out of. Like a Tiger tank with a snow plow if you will. That is not very handy at all for everyday use and plowing snow it would be totally worthless. That is why I never put slats on the front bed wall or gate area of Mr Rusty. I need to see clearly out the back. And quickly no guessing or screwing around. Snow plowing is a lot of back and forth work. Visibility is # 2 only to a good running plow truck. Have a great day. But no tarps for me. Happy Holidays.

86k5

Ive been having battery problems the last couple days. I can almost watch the volt meter drop. Anyways. I took the batteries out ( yellow top optima ). Took them to be tested and their both bad....... Grrr. Wasn't really wanting to spend that kinda money right now but i suppose ill go back up there buy some new batteries.

Another Ahab

Ive been having battery problems the last couple days. I can almost watch the volt meter drop. Anyways. I took the batteries out ( yellow top optima ). Took them to be tested and their both bad....... Grrr. Wasn't really wanting to spend that kinda money right now but i suppose ill go back up there buy some new batteries.
Sorry about your headache here; that's never any fun.

The MV gods need to get their entertainment somewhere. But they won't pick on you ALL the time. :mrgreen:

cucvrus

The 4th from the left appears to be a 13G the rest I am lost on. And the terminal on the far left looks like an original that has burnt and was cut off? Any bonus points?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks