• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What have you done to your CUCV today/lately - Part 2

cucvrus

The last one i had was a mess on the highway. I had a buckle on the rear beat a hole thru my new paint and I never knew it till I stopped. But I was thinking about it in the past but I sold the couple kits I had.

cucvrus

I think not. Imagine plowing snow with a bucket over your head and just a slit it the front to see out of. Like a Tiger tank with a snow plow if you will. That is not very handy at all for everyday use and plowing snow it would be totally worthless. That is why I never put slats on the front bed wall or gate area of Mr Rusty. I need to see clearly out the back. And quickly no guessing or screwing around. Snow plowing is a lot of back and forth work. Visibility is # 2 only to a good running plow truck. Have a great day. But no tarps for me. Happy Holidays.

86k5

Ive been having battery problems the last couple days. I can almost watch the volt meter drop. Anyways. I took the batteries out ( yellow top optima ). Took them to be tested and their both bad....... Grrr. Wasn't really wanting to spend that kinda money right now but i suppose ill go back up there buy some new batteries.

Another Ahab

Ive been having battery problems the last couple days. I can almost watch the volt meter drop. Anyways. I took the batteries out ( yellow top optima ). Took them to be tested and their both bad....... Grrr. Wasn't really wanting to spend that kinda money right now but i suppose ill go back up there buy some new batteries.
Sorry about your headache here; that's never any fun.

The MV gods need to get their entertainment somewhere. But they won't pick on you ALL the time. :mrgreen:

cucvrus

The 4th from the left appears to be a 13G the rest I am lost on. And the terminal on the far left looks like an original that has burnt and was cut off? Any bonus points?