• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What have you done to your HEMTT/PLS/MK48 this week

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Finally got my remote rewired and a plug put on cable and working and now I love my crane even more.
Thanks Swampy for finding me a remote.

Swamp Donkey

The Engineer
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Finally got my remote rewired and a plug put on cable and working and now I love my crane even more.
Thanks Swampy for finding me a remote.
No problem. That definantly looks alot easier than running it from the bed controls.

Last edited:

kenet3621

I think the video could be improved. You need to have the crane hook attached to your belt and operate the crane while you are going up and down and round and round. :whistle:

Swamp Donkey

The Engineer
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think the video could be improved. You need to have the crane hook attached to your belt and operate the crane while you are going up and down and round and round. :whistle:
We'll have to do that at the rally. Except, we'll be the ones with the remote. :mrgreen:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
We "could" hook a wrecker chain between two 8x8 and see which one has more balls by pulling the other backwards.

Gunzy

My m985 decided to have the front crank seal fail. So I have the seal and front cover gasket, now I just have to change it. Hopefully I can get it don this week as I have it registered for a car show on Saturday.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks