• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

what is a m37 worth?

ODdave

what is a '59 m37 worth? the body looks pretty good, said to run and drive (needs new gas tank though) Hard top, has a 7.5 plow on it . I have not went to look at it yet but planing to tomarrow, he wants 2,300. is it worth it? Is there anything i should watch out for? It is 3 hours away so i would like to know what to look for before i go.

Attachments

Last edited:

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd say it may be a little towards the high side IMHO but still worth it if rust isn't an issue.

D8dave

Dave i just pick up one for $2500 and i thought that was a good deal .The in your pic's looks to be a lot better than mine i think it worth about $3500 to 4000 i would buy it and be happy !! D8dave :beer:

dcbrown

I wouldn't go beyond 1500...

These trucks are still available and you get them in pretty amazing shape for 5000-5500. When you consider what the restoration will cost, this is over priced in my humble opinion. The only other consideration is proximity. While you can find a lot of M-37s in this shape in the 12-1800 range, can you find one near you? Sometimes that's the real challenge.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks