• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

what is a m37 worth?

ODdave

what is a '59 m37 worth? the body looks pretty good, said to run and drive (needs new gas tank though) Hard top, has a 7.5 plow on it . I have not went to look at it yet but planing to tomarrow, he wants 2,300. is it worth it? Is there anything i should watch out for? It is 3 hours away so i would like to know what to look for before i go.

Attachments

Last edited:

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd say it may be a little towards the high side IMHO but still worth it if rust isn't an issue.

D8dave

Dave i just pick up one for $2500 and i thought that was a good deal .The in your pic's looks to be a lot better than mine i think it worth about $3500 to 4000 i would buy it and be happy !! D8dave :beer:

dcbrown

I wouldn't go beyond 1500...

These trucks are still available and you get them in pretty amazing shape for 5000-5500. When you consider what the restoration will cost, this is over priced in my humble opinion. The only other consideration is proximity. While you can find a lot of M-37s in this shape in the 12-1800 range, can you find one near you? Sometimes that's the real challenge.