• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What is it?

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
No, a buncha fuckwits moved to *my* state and thought wind and solar were a good idea here.

Turns out, it was all a really STUPID idea and now we need to build more fossil-fired power plants in Texas.

And we're gonna...

:)
Yep.

We don't have the especially brightest bulbs in the string in North Carolina either...
Don't have the lock on stupid here either.

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
No, a buncha fuckwits moved to *my* state and thought wind and solar were a good idea here.

Turns out, it was all a really STUPID idea and now we need to build more fossil-fired power plants in Texas.

And we're gonna...

Oh they are coming in droves here as well and want to change everything here till its just like the shitehole they moved from

ckouba

Steel Soldiers Supporter

And we're gonna...

Wandering off topic here but respectfully, please take a moment to understand that why the grid failed had nothing to do with the manner in which power was generated but how the generation stations were managed and maintained:

Mods - If this is too off topic, obviously feel free to delete.

Third From Texas

Wandering off topic here but respectfully, please take a moment to understand that why the grid failed had nothing to do with the manner in which power was generated but how the generation stations were managed and maintained:

Mods - If this is too off topic, obviously feel free to delete.
Actually, solar and wind are officially classified as "unreliable". So the how does matter...to Texas.

Abbott ordered the Public Utility Commission of Texas to take several immediate actions, including:

• Streamline incentives within ERCOT to encourage development and maintenance of adequate and “reliable” sources of power like natural gas, coal and nuclear
  • Hold “unreliable” generators financially responsible for outages (wind and solar power are listed as “unreliable”)
  • PUC should instruct ERCOT to establish a maintenance schedule for natural gas, coal, nuclear and other non-renewable electricity generators to ensure adequate, constant supply
  • PUC should order ERCOT to accelerate the development of projects that help increase connectivity

Third From Texas

It's not so much a "park" as a roll lock. A failsafe when stopped at an angle (to prevent hopping out of the cab w/o brakes and rolling over yourself I suspect).

It's a thing, not just stuck shoes.

Here's a quick video showing what I mean. Sorry for the poor production values and lack of bikinis.
*and I meant to say "brake pedal" but hey, gas pedal/brake pedal/all the same, right? ;)

Last edited:

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Here's a quick video showing what I mean. Sorry for thge poor production values and last of bikinis.
*and I meant to say "brake pedal" but hey, gas pedal/brake pedal/all the same, right? ;)

Love it! Especially the Brake Peddle, Gas Peddle, Whatever part.

The local 7/11 store had plywood doors for almost a month when some lady ran up on the curb and into the store.

Celticlady

FYI 1 3/16 will work but its sloppy. Its actually 30 mm.

Remove the grill

I have the OEM winch. Tilt the cab. You have a lot more access. My bolts were not stuck. Used a cheater box end wrench on the open end of the box end of the 1 3/16 wrench. put boxend on the bolt. My bolt heads were on the bottom. Nut on top. Loosen the bolts. Leave about 4 or 5 threads in the nut. Put the cab down. Remove the bolt. Use the lift cylinder to raise the rh side to install new bushing and bolt. Run the bolt in about 4-5 threads. Tilt the cab, finish tightening the bolt.

NOW the Drivers side.

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Love it! Especially the Brake Peddle, Gas Peddle, Whatever part.

The local 7/11 store had plywood doors for almost a month when some lady ran up on the curb and into the store.

I had to think back to te 80s but we had allisons and zed/f automatic transmissions in old Eagle bus's and you pushed the parking brake plunger in and then you had to apply 100 lb brake application to the brake peddle to release the parking brakes for the veh to role i knew i rememberd something about it not just rolling away

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks