• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What is my 1985 m1028 worth .

jimmy-90

Wow that's the cleanest truck I've seen in a while. Since it's an M1028 I am assuming it has a limited slip front diff. If it starts up and runs as good as it looks I certainly wouldn't let it go for less than 5K. Thats my 2cents

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
$600, scrap value...

2deuce

That is a beauty. I haven't seen any out here in Oregon for sale in that condition. I agree ebay would be the best bet to get top $. If you put it on let us know. I would like to see what it ends at.

I would say about 8K. Maybe more maybe less. Looks real nice.

That would be great . I was thinking a little less than that . Iam not sure where to post this truck to sell , I put it on craigslist and it seems all i got was
scammer. Do you know of a good magizine to put it in to sell . 91W350
suggested to put it on EBAY .

designerRob

She's a real beaut. Too bad you need to sell it. I'd say post it on Autotrader, here of course, and maybe other fullsize chevy forums. As far as value, it's worth what the buyer will pay. I don't think the market is huge for restored 1028s. It might take you a while to get someone that really appreciates your truck and is willing to pay. Good luck!