• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What kind of lights are these?

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I got 4 just like that from Bobby at Ga rally. They are H4 headlights with one heck of a glass protector lens. I have yet to find a stock connector for them, but plan to use them once my LED headlights go out.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was tempted to get some when they were offered in the classifieds. I was not sure on being to wire a connector so I passed. I believe they are foreign maybe South African mrap from what I recall. Also most of the world was on replaceable bulbs long before the USA implemented those standards and gave dot approval.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
juanprado, I am not sure how I will wire it up yet but hopefully I can find the right connection
Someone here on SS has a thread about how they mounted them and wired them up. I have looked in my spare time and cannot come up with that thread.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks