• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What kind of lights are these?

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I got 4 just like that from Bobby at Ga rally. They are H4 headlights with one heck of a glass protector lens. I have yet to find a stock connector for them, but plan to use them once my LED headlights go out.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was tempted to get some when they were offered in the classifieds. I was not sure on being to wire a connector so I passed. I believe they are foreign maybe South African mrap from what I recall. Also most of the world was on replaceable bulbs long before the USA implemented those standards and gave dot approval.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
juanprado, I am not sure how I will wire it up yet but hopefully I can find the right connection
Someone here on SS has a thread about how they mounted them and wired them up. I have looked in my spare time and cannot come up with that thread.