• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What motor is this?

Scout

It's 20 minutes from my house. I was bidding but stopped chasing when it went over $3,000. The buyer does a ton of e-bay activity (almost 10,000 transactions). Was this truck a steal at $3,600?

What's the wrecker worth?

Earth

Scottsville NY? Holy cow! I lived there for forty years. Been up here 5.

In my opinion it wasn't a 'steal' at 3600. I really worry about dry rot tires and bad fuel when things are in long term storage--but you don't really know. You could see the wrecker in the pictures and it looks like an awful nice rig.

Scout

Yes, Scottsville NY.

I see the wrecker sitting behind it. I'm afraid it's going to go for more than I want to spend, and this guy won't let anyone see these vehicles - I tried at least 3 times and got nowhere. I'm ultimately trying to build a huge wood hauler/dump probably with a cargo body and a hoist. The wrecker would be better tham the tractor with the longer wheelbase and (assumed) double frame, but I would need to strip the wrecker parts off and try to sell them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks