• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What neighbors have to say about my new M1009

TOBEXA

NOTHING LIKE KATE UPTON DONG THE CAT DADDY........MARONE

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCUnWIs88CQ[/media]

Mike929

Steel Soldiers Supporter
since a 1009 has 6 lugs would that be a valid argument that it is a 1/2 ton truck . I know these trucks are rated as 3/4 ton but i have an issue with HOA or actually a HO on the block, that has been trying to rewrite the HOA rules for years so i cant park my 1009 on the street. The new rule is that no vehicle that is considered commercial, over 18ft or 3/4 ton

What used to be called a 1/2 ton truck is rated closer to a ton these days. The "1 ton" trucks have something close to 4-5 ton capacity. I assumed that is why they started calling them F250s and 2500 instead as the competition heated up and trucks became stronger and stronger.

My "half ton" extended cab truck is longer then 18ft, so no idea where that number came from.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks