• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What?? No Cup Holder?

zout

got 2 of em - they are from an RV camping world - they fold down and tuck up to get out of the way - always gott throw those former Marines hints on what to do I guess:beer:

rebel5909

I allways stick mine between the seats. It doesn't work good for thin cups or on bumpy roads but i catch myself sticking my bottle of water there alot

i bought some El cheapo pepboys cup holders, they just hang off of what ever you hook them to, works in the doo and the defrost vents.

ive also used the air hose that connects the wiper motor to hang my travel mug before i bought these.....i still do it with the one mug, lol

Attachments

saddamsnightmare

January 27th, 2011.

The rifle rack bracket in the cab works well for a Pepsi, and the rifle clips work well for two more, which + 3 pepsi's by my count, what's not to love, plus that flow through airconditioning and that throaty NA Multifuel Sound....:drool:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
For a field expedient cup holder take one of the front lift shackles off and put it on the floor behind the gearshift.

A large Mickey-Dees styrofoam cup fits right into it. It will vibrate some and slide off if you take a turn fast....but it will hold the cup pretty good on straight, level terrain.

I got some cheap ones at Advance Auto that fit into the defrost slots.......they work good but won't hold a lot of weight.

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here are some pictures of the cup holders I got from Vintage Iron mounted in my M-37. No holes drilled in the seat box, just sheet metal hooks under the seat and magnets on the back.

They work great on paved roads (up or down hills and around corners). If I'm out in the woods I always have an "assistant driver / navigator" and holding the drinks is one of their additional duties.

IMG_1224R.jpgIMG_1227R.jpg

These things work great and they are cheap. They fold out of the way when they're not needed which keeps me from breaking them.

Storm 51

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow, bringing up a 3 year old thread to pimp your classified ad .
It's a good product for a low price. Should it prohibited from ever appearing again because it is three years old and you remember it?

Also, there just might have been some new members in the last 3 years who have never heard about these. I see nothing wrong with a supplier's product appearing in a germain thread no matter how old it is. Others might actually be looking for it.

Storm 51

nchittendon

I just recently was looking for ideas for a cup holder. I'm glad I came across this thread. Picked up a couple from Vintage and hope to install them in the very near future.
I would love to mount to each door, but no real sure on how big of a screw I can use. Haven't drilled into the door yet, and a little hesitant to do so (don't want to interfere with the window operation).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks