• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

what route does outside hot air comes into the cabin?

ezgn

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Best I can say about california is that I 'm sorry. Wish it was better. Sad thing is a LOT of things that aren't very good come from there and make their way here. I may have said before, I think we need to consider tossing ALL the bums (politicians) OUT and start over.

If you make it over here to North Carolina, Denver is about 40 minutes up the road from here. Lots of lake fishing to be done, boats to be on out there too. About an hour north will get you to the foothills of the mountains and maybe 20 degrees cooler weather most of the time. About 2 or 3 hours (pick your direction) to the east will get you into the salt water and sand.

:cool: Hopefully something good will happen soon. There are "those people" in that little "district" in Virginia who seem to be steadily causing trouble.

They have "Name" and R - or - "Name" and D - or - "Name" and I.
Maybe we could come up with something new.
Possibly "Name" and "S". with the S meaning Stoooopid.

Gotta have some sort of fun with all this.
The alternative is much less pleasant.
It seemingly is looking more and more to me that we may be in a battle between good versus evil. We already know that good always triumphs over evil. It's comforting to be on the right side of the battle. Where I live now I have access to Canyon Lake a private gate guarded city completely surrounded by chain link fence and guarded gates. My friend lives there and I live outside the gates about 4 miles away. I am called in as a visitor on a yearly basis.My two best bass are a 14 and a 10 pounder. My best day for bass was 56 bass from 2.5 lbs up to 6 lb. I could go on and on about how good the fishing is and all the great days of fishing I've had but lets just say phenomenal. My 5 best bass weighed 30 lbs. on fathers day. Anyway it would be hard to leave this little slice of heaven but I also think that I would be giving up a little to gain a lot. So maybe North Carolina could be in the cards.

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
It seemingly is looking more and more to me that we may be in a battle between good versus evil. We already know that good always triumphs over evil. It's comforting to be on the right side of the battle. Where I live now I have access to Canyon Lake a private gate guarded city completely surrounded by chain link fence and guarded gates. My friend lives there and I live outside the gates about 4 miles away. I am called in as a visitor on a yearly basis.My two best bass are a 14 and a 10 pounder. My best day for bass was 56 bass from 2.5 lbs up to 6 lb. I could go on and on about how good the fishing is and all the great days of fishing I've had but lets just say phenomenal. My 5 best bass weighed 30 lbs. on fathers day. Anyway it would be hard to leave this little slice of heaven but I also think that I would be giving up a little to gain a lot. So maybe North Carolina could be in the cards.
Sounds like a really nice patch of nice!

North Carolina isn't especially better.
The really big plus is that you don't have to go far to get "out in the country" around here.

Something definitely needs to change and I just hope for the sake of the entire country that it improves. Soon.

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well.... You are in California. If you happened to be in SanFran, the city buses and cable cars have power overhead. If you could get yourself a Trolley Pole and put it on top of the truck - you could have AC in a big way :cool:
LMAO I think you will only get a flash then fire then smoke in that order when you put your pole to 600v dc followed by sireens and loved ones weeping ! But its totally fine if you are a liberal i wouldnt even bother wearing gloves when you do it !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks