• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

what should I offer, or not

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If the front fenders are rust free then I'd think those alone are worth scrap value. I'm dealing with a rusted out cowl on my M37 at the moment and would love to have something that was a little more solid.

98taco3

Had to pay 600 bucks for a parts truck in much less complete shape. Whole front clip besides the hood was gone. Needed a bedside and had to buy the whole truck to get it. Id say offer around 500 bucks, you can easily get your money back out of it.

tobyS

$200 plus your labor reclaiming it and making it a bottomless money pit. Got title?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks