• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What the heck do I have ? pd201

Dock Rocker

Guys,

I got this antenna in a swapping deal I made last week. I have no idea what the heck it is. It is made of PVC and breaks into two pieces. on some of the paperwork it says PD201. take a look at some of the pics. Any help identifying what it is and if it is worth anything would be great.

Attachments

bugei

i'd say find a geek or geekette and trade him or her your antenna for something you can use. they are not cheap, so if someone wants it, you might get a scanner, or something out of it.

you might craigslist it, it's probably $200 to $400 new

i forget, not everyone lives in geek land. sorry

the antenna is an omnidirectional (360 degree) base (not mobile mounted) antenna, these are usually used for a business or work site that has work trucks, etc. OR on a mountain top as part of a repeater. there are also some telemetry kinds of applications where multiple pieces of equipment communicate with a base, this would be the base end.

the most likely buyers would be hams playing with who knows what, or a commercial radio shop. i looked on e-bay and didnt see any listed. but this would certainly be under commercial uhf base antennas.

hope that helps

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks