• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What tires are these??

ODdave

Don't bridge trucks have a special wheel essentially giving more offset then a standard wheel? I was at sam winers and seen some diffrent offset (deeper) wheels and thought he said was bridge truck wheels, vs the standard wheels for my 5 ton when I was looking for 2 rims in the junk yard to replace my broke ones.
Yes, They are 10in wide and a VERY different offset. Without the spacers they are worthless in stock form.

dilligaf13

I've looked and have been unable to find any pictures and anyone people for that matter that has doubled up 14.00's or 16.00's on the rear of a Deuce.

ODdave

Thats because it is not a smart thing to do.....

1- If used off road the axles will not hold up
2- If used on road there is to much weight for the brakes to handle

spicergear

People... you don't want these tires. You end up with a LARGER slick center area not more traction. It'll look cool for about 13 minutes then you'll drive it in rain or snow and coolness will fade at an exponential rate. Single the truck with a Michelin or Goodyear with a flat tread not a big dumb inner tube looking thing. 2cents

Timberwolf182

wider wheels for the duece & 1/2

I'm new to the duece world and would like to hear from you guys as to how wide of a tire can be put on the front of a duece & 1/2 without modification or fender rub. The wheels on my truck are to narrow for the mud here in central MS.

dilligaf13

Change the wheels and you can run 395/85/20 tires with no modifications. They are 46.7" tall by 15.4 wide and are well liked.

Also a search will reveal numerous threads on this topic.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks